Skin peel/ chemical peel
Suitable for All Skin Types. An easy way to get your glow back!
40% Glycolic Acid Peel – pH3.1
Improve the condition and texture of all skin types, except the very sensitive. Skin peels are used to remove the outermost layer of the skin. As well as exfoliating the surface of the skin will give general facial rejuvenation making the skin look fresher and younger, the 40% peel, will treat specific skin concerns.
A Chemical peel not only freshens the surface of the skin, leaving revitalised glowing radiant skin it also greatly reduces the appearance of acne scars and reduces the risk of further outbreaks, it can lighten unsightly darkened pigmentation from sun damage and evens out the skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as increasing the production of collagen and elastin.
Note that you might need more than one treatment in order to get the full benefits of skin peel treatments, but you should wait one week between them.
LED is also available as an add on to treatment.
Dermaroller Therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller offers amazing results without the inconvenient ‘down time’, and has an excellent safety profile when used by a trained medical aesthetic practitioner.
Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and scar repair therapy which can significantly improve the appearance of:
• Acne scars
• Stretch marks
• Scarring/scar tissue
• Cellulite reduction
• Wrinkles and lines
• Surgical scar repair
• Sun damaged skin
However, there are several skin conditions which are not suitable for dermaroller treatment which are listed in the section below.
Microneedling – also known as Collagen Induction Treatment or C.I.T – has been gaining a reputation for its ability to rejuvenate the skin.
Micro-needling is a skin rejuvenation treatment that naturally helps trigger collagen and elastin synthesis within the skin with maximum results and minimum down-time. It’s safe for nearly all skin types.
The technique works by creating microscopic channels in the skin while still keeping the epidermis intact.
This process actively produces growth factors which induce collagen producing cells known as fibroblasts to produce fresh new collagen and elastin which are essential in keeping the dermis elastic and resilient thus firmer and wrinkle free and glowing.
• Improve wrinkles, minimise pore size and induce skin tightening.
• Stimulate collagen production which promotes rejuvenation
• Improve surgical, traumatic, burn and acne scars
• Hyperpigmentation (brown spots and melasma)
• It may also improve stretch marks
Microneedling – what to avoid after a treatment
• Avoid retinoids and treatments for auto-immune disease for 24 hours before treatment
• Avoid sun exposure to the treated area for 24 hours before treatment
• Avoid this procedure if treatment has occurred with Accutane/Isotretinoin within the last 6 months.
• Skin brightening/ anti-aging – 0.25mm, 5 – 6 treatments – weekly
• Acne – 0.25- 0.5mm, 5 – 6 treatments – every 1-2 weeks
• Lifting – 0.50mm, 5 – 6 treatments – every 2 weeks
• Acne scare – 1.0mm – 1.5mm, 6 – 8 treatments – every 4 weeks
• Scare ( stretch mark, burning star, surgery scar )- 1.5mm – 2.0 mm, 6- 8 treatments – every 4-6 weeks.
Mesotherapy is one of the most popular beauty treatments. It hydrates the skin, while leaving it with a natural glow and radiance. Jam packed into this wonder treatment is a high level of antioxidants, vitamins and Hyaluronic acid, and with this mix of active ingredients, your skin will receive intense regeneration, giving an overall boost.
These benefits are thanks to an amazing treatment that with multiple sessions, will leave your skin feeling and looking incredible.
• You can treat cellulite effectively and reduce its appearance
• A multi-use treatment, which is great for weight loss, wrinkle reduction, body sculpting and alopecia
• Fast results after receiving a mesotherapy treatment
• No down time needed, so you can get back to work on the same day
• This treatment is relatively pain-free
• Treatment can be a specific as you need it to be, so you can choose one area at a time
• Overall skin rejuvenation
• Tones skin, including sagging hands and the neck area
Smart Mesotherapy without needle
Fractional Mesotherapy + Electroporation
Non-invasive, advanced & patented technology for skin & hair rejuvenation.
SmartMeso is a non-invasive breakthrough in transdermal technology delivering vitamins and nutrients deep into your skin for optimum effectiveness creating faster and improved results for rejuvenated, hydrated and healthier, firmer smoother skin.
• DRAMATICALLY HYDRATES THE SKIN
• STIMULATES COLLAGEN
• IMPROVES THE SKIN ABSORPTION BY 84%
• NON-INVASIVE AND PAIN FREE
SmartMeso is suitable all skin types. This non- ablative, non-invasive technology offers beautiful long-term results. Significantly reducing fine lines and wrinkles, tightens the skin and reduces large pores. SmartMeso can be used around the eyes without the need for anaesthetic.
• DEEP DERMAL HYDRATION
• SKIN REJUVENATION
• COLLAGEN STIMULATION
• LIFTING AND TIGHTENING
• ACTIVE ACNE
Advanced Patented Technology
The latest in patented transdermal technology, a sterile SmartMeso Microtip containing 25 hollow micro-needles create miniature individual pathways through the skins surface. A hydrating and vitamin enriched serum is then delivered through these micro-channels deep into the skin where they actively create cellular change.
Recommendation is a course of 6 treatments taken regularly. Periodical maintenance treatments are advised for optimum results.
Face Smart Mesotherapy Standalone 35 min -£55